“We all are one in mission, we all are one in call, our varied gifts united by Christ, the Lord of all.”
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in Rochester, Minnesota is an energetic, multi-generational and diverse Community of Faith committed to welcoming everyone, without distinction. St. Luke’s looks to the future with faith, hope and enthusiasm. While we honor and live our lives as Episcopal Christians in the Anglican Communion, we continue to be open to new ideas and opportunities for participating more fully in God’s mission of reconciliation and restoration. We endeavor to proclaim the Good News of God in Christ; teach, baptize and nurture New Believers; respond to human need by loving service; seek to transform unjust structures and systems in our society and as faithful stewards, strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the earth!
- Welcome Ricardo to our St. Luke’s Family, see details
- Holiday Gift Wrapping for Habitat for Humanity, Dec. 19th, see details
- Inequality For All Documentary, Dec. 10th, see flyer
- Adopt-a-Family Program – Nov. 30th – Dec. 15th, see details
- Holiday Meal Drive - Begins now through Dec. 15th, see details
- Salvation Army Bell Ringing, Dec. 3rd, see details
- Mitten Tree, Dec. 1st – 31st, see details
- Volunteer for 2014 Coffee Hour,
- Community Link see details
Please visit us for worship and/or contact us if you have any questions.